Location, Directions & ParkingView Larger Map
The 28th Annual Beach Goes Pops – Chillin’ on the Grille in Pass-A-Grille, FL is located between 9th and 10th and Gulf Way. Come enjoy music, food and sunsets with your friends and family in Pass-A-Grille, Florida.
- Uber/Lyft/Bats Taxi Drop-off is at the Suntan Art Center with a free City Shuttle to 15th Ave. 3300 Gulf Blvd
- FREE County Park, parking with shuttle to the event. 4700 Gulf Blvd
- First Ever VALET Parking from 11th Ave – 15th Ave & Gulf Way
- Metered Parking Waived all day Saturday
- Take a Trolley from any point in the county & come to beach Goes Pops for FREE
- Church's Youth Group to offer parking for a donation. 107 16th Ave
Directions from 275 South or North: 275 South or North onto Pinellas Bayway (SR 679) East bound to St. Pete Beach. At light at Pinellas Bayway and Gulf Blvd you have two (2) options:
South onto Pass-A-Grille Way (passing under Don César Hotel) and Beach Goes Pops festivities located between 9th and 10th at Gulf Way. On street parking is available and is first come, first serve. There are also a limited number of Handicapped Parking spaces but again parking is limited and is first come, first serve.
North onto Gulf Blvd to County Park at 47th and Gulf Blvd turning left at light into County Park across the street from the Dolphin Village complex. Parking and Shuttle Service will be available starting at 4:30pm both Friday (April 4th) and Saturday (April 5th). There is no charge for shuttle service to and from County Park to Beach Goes Pops.
There are a variety of hotels and motels in St. Pete Beach as well as in Pass-A-Grille, Florida.
Please Google hotels or motels in St. Pete Beach and/or Pass-A-Grille, Florida for many options for your weekend celebrating Beach Goes Pops.